SpectraLineUltimate involves all SpectraLineGP, SpectraLineBG, SpectraLineHandy, SpectraLineID и SpectraLineNM capabilities.
SpectraLineUltimate is a part of Lsrm2010
. It supports all service and functional capabilities of Lsrm2010 software package.
The main features:
- spectrometric measurements and precision processing of gamma-spectra; the processing involves calibration, peaks parameters searching, radionuclides identification, activity calculation and consideration of true coincidence factors for further gamma-radiation intensities correction;
- spectrometric analysis with using of semiconducting and scintillation gamma-beta-spectrometers;
- identification and activity calculation of open sources and sources in transport containers using portable gamma-radiation semiconducting and scintillation spectrometers; calculation of the protective layer thickness;
- analysis of nuclear materials, determination of Pu samples isotopic composition and U samples enrichment level;
- analysis of unidentified lines using identified nuclides lists, using user’s list and using full radionuclides database (based on ENSDF); radionuclides filtration by half-decay period, energy spectrum etc.; decay chains analysis, escape peaks and peaks of true and random coincidence analysis.
The following demonstration configurations are included in SpectraLineUltimate:
- for typical HPGe detector;
- for beta-radiation scintillation spectrometer;
- for HPGe detector;
- for detector based on LaBr3(Ce) crystal;
- for gamma-radiation scintillation spectrometer with NaI crystal;
- for coaxial detector with Pu spectra;
- for planar detector with Pu spectra;
- for coaxial detector with U spectra;
- for planar detector with U spectra;
- for planar detector with spectra of U samples with high statistics.
SpectraLine software was registered in the State Register
for computer programs on the 29th of May 2014.