SpectraLine software package has been developed for spectrometry measurements and processing of linear spectra, typical for gamma- and alpha- spectrometry, and continuous beta-spectra. Spectra processing procedures include calibration, peaks parameters determination, radionuclides identification.
Update date: 17-10-2018
Windows Vista, 7, 8
Please, login for download
- new configurations creation and loading of the existing, the loaded configurations duplication and renaming, parameters of the selected configurations setting, the selected configurations hiding and showing of the hidden, deleting of the selected configurations from the configurations list and from the hard disk drive;
- energy, FWHM , peak form and apparatus peak calibration;
- spectra processing, searching of informative intervals around peaks (spectra marking), peaks position determination (search), approximation of informative intervals using model function and peaks parameters determination (fitting), registration of channels and peaks background, spectra comparison;
- using of scenarios (sequences of the processing operations saved in a special format);
- zones selection, splitting and merging, fitting in the zone, zones parameters viewing, updating and saving;
- adding and deleting of peaks, peaks parameters viewing;
- analyzer start and stop, viewing of analyzer's state information, additional stop conditions, data copying into the spectrum window, data loading to analyzer, analyzer window cleaning;
- distributed expert system organization;
- external user programs running to transfer peaks search results for continuous processing.
SpectraLine is a free program
. It involves main possibilities of SpectraLine software package. It doesn't support spectra database and activity calculation methods.
SpectraLine software features
- MDI GUI interface which is uniform for all SpectraLine programs; spectrum is displayed in a separate window with approximating function and processing results. The spectrum can be scaled, shifted; the scale and custom color palette can be changed; several spectra can be viewed in the same window using comparison mode;
- processing of spectra measured by detectors of different types (with HPGe, NaI, CsI, LaBr3(Cl3), CdZnTe for gamma radiation);
- support of external devices of different manufactures: SPC "Aspect", Baltic Scientific Instruments (BSI), GBS, Ortec, Canberra, XIA, GreenStar, RDC "Amplituda", RDC "Expertcenter", SPC "Doza", IFTP;
- support of the majority of the well-known spectra format: *.spc (SPC "Aspect"), *.chn (Ortec), *.cnf (Canberra), *.mca (BSI, XIA), *.wsp, *.asc (IAEA), *.spc (STC "Amplituda"), *.spc (STC "Expertcenter"), *.spc (SPC "Doza"), *.sps (Green Star), *.ats (ATOMTEX), *.spm (extended, "LSRM");
- scenarios using for spectra processing automation;
- wide set of editable patterns for creation reports with processing results.
SpectraLine software package was registered
in the State Register for computer programs on the 29th of May 2014.