SpectraLineAda has been developed for alpha-spectrometric analysis with spectrometers on the base of both semiconductor detectors and ionization chambers
SpectraLineADA is a part of SpectraLine 1.6 and supports all service and functional capabilities of this software package.
Update date: 17-10-2018
Windows Vista, 7, 8
Please, login for download
The main features:
- processing of alpha-spectra of both "thin" and "thick" sources;
- consideration of thin structure of alpha-spectra, parametrical description of the shape of the peak;
- consideration of contribution of conversion electrons;
- activity calculation by the inserted label;
- quality assurance system;
- measurements journal.
The demonstration configuration and calibration scenario are included in SpectraLineADA installation package
SpectraLine software package was registered
in the State Register for computer programs on the 29th of May 2014.