SpectraLineUltimate has been developed for all gamma-beta-spectrometry analysis tasks. It supports all functions of SpectraLineGP, SpectraLineBG and SpectraLineHandy.
SpectraLineUltimate is a part of SpectraLine 1.6 and supports all service and functional capabilities of this software package.
Update date: 27-02-2018
Windows Vista, 7, 8
Please, login for download
The main features:
- spectrometric measurements and precision processing of gamma-spectra; the processing involves calibration, peaks parameters searching, radionuclides identification, activity calculation and consideration of true coincidence factors for further gamma-radiation intensities correction;
- spectrometric analysis with using of semiconducting and scintillation gamma-beta-spectrometers;
- quality assurance system;
- measurements journal.
The following demonstration configurations are included in SpectraLineUltimate:
- for typical HPGe detector;
- for beta-radiation scintillation spectrometer;
- for HPGe detector;
- for detector based on LaBr3(Ce) crystal;
- for gamma-radiation scintillation spectrometer with NaI crysta;
- for coaxial detector with Pu spectra;
- for planar detector with Pu spectr;
- for coaxial detector with U spectra;
- for planar detector with U spectra;
- for planar detector with spectra of U samples with high statistics.
SpectraLine software package was registered
in the State Register for computer programs on the 29th of May 2014.