Supported devices and spectra formats
SpectraLineXX software is a part of Lsrm2010 software package. SpectraLineXX has been developed for spectrometry measurements and processing of linear spectra. Spectra processing procedures include calibration, peaks parameters determination, radionuclides identification and activity calculation. In addition, SpectraLineXX software supports continuous beta-spectra processing.
SpectraLine supports different types of detectors (with HPGe, NaI, CsI, LaBr3(Cl3) for gamma radiation) and for detectors of different manufactures:
SpectraLine supports the most well-known spectra formats:
Work with operations
*.spc (SPC Aspect);
*.mca (BSI, XIA);
*.spm (extended, LSRM).
Creation and editing of new and existent configurations, their parameters changing, deleting and saving of configurations list.
Primary, energy, FWHM, peak form, detection efficiency calibration.
Operations with spectrum window
- searching of informative intervals around peaks (spectra marking), peaks position determination (automatic peaks search, interactive mode and lines adding from library);
- approximation of informative intervals using model function and peaks parameters determination (fitting);
- setting of spectra processing bounds;
- taking into account of background in channels and peaks;
- activity calculation by base, zone by zone, enchanced zone by zone, all zones, all zones with smoothing, etalon, quasi-etalon methods;
- special processing functions and reports;
- operations with spectra database;
- calculation of dose capacity;
- spectra comparison;
- spectrum generation for arbitrary acquisition time.
Operations with analyzer
- zones selection, splitting and merging, fitting in the zone, viewing, updating and saving of zones parameters;
- adding and deleting of peaks, peaks parameters viewing;
- setting of spectrum window: axes, style, graph grid of spectrum, spectrum scale, ranging, pane window;
- operations with several peaks.
- analyzer start and cleaning;
- analyzer stop in real and live time;
- serial measurements;
- viewing of analyzer’s state information;
- data copying into the spectrum window;
- data loading to analyzer.
The list of commands of the scenarios has been extended. Now the complex schemes of measurement and processing of samples, spectrometer calibration, background measurement and other tasks can be realized.
- database with absorption values of gamma-radiation in different materials on the base of Photon Cross Sections Database for calculation of absorption in the sample material;
- the utility for the materials database editing.
The function of the joint measurement and processing for two-channels beta-gamma-spectrometers is added, so their using is simplified and precision of activity calculation is increased, especially for beta-emitting radionuclides.
Operations can be performed in operator-administrator mode. The functions of measurement and processing of the sample can be only available in operator mode. The processing settings and expert settings can be protected by password.
Start with parameters
New parameters of the command line are supported, so the processing scenarios can be run at the software start.
Peaks search results can be transferred to external user programs for continuous processing. External programs can be used in SpectraLineXX as an additional instrument for user methodologies realization for the specific spectrometric tasks.
MDI GUI interface
MDI GUI interface which is uniform for all SpectraLine programs: spectrum is displayed in a separate window with approximating function and processing results. The spectrum can be scaled, shifted; the scale and custom color palette can be changed; several spectra can be viewed in the same window using comparison mode; the ratio of counting number deviation from approximating curve to counting number error can be displayed.
Special reports based on standards of radionuclides content in different environments
- measurement protocols for typical certified measurements including safety norms of natural radiation sources (sanitary regulations 220.127.116.113-09);
- sanitary and epidemiological rules and safety norms of provision (sanitary regulations 18.104.22.1688-01);
- sanitary and epidemiological rules and safety norms of forest management production (sanitary regulations 22.214.171.1249-99);
- hygienic norms about technogenic radionuclides content in metals (hygienic regulations 126.96.36.1999-07).
SpectraLine software was registered in the State Register
for computer programs on the 29th of May 2014.