SpectraLineGP (Gamma Precision) software package has been developed for spectrometric measurements and precision processing of gamma spectra, measured by semiconductor and scintillation spectrometers.
SpectraLineGP is a part of SpectraLine 1.7 and supports all service and functional capabilities of this software package.
Update date: 13-02-2023
Please, login for download
Windows 7, 8, 10, Astra Linux (Wine)
The main features
- algorithms of peaks search and multiplets separation;
- calibration by the peak shape;
- different methods of activity calculation;
- consideration of self-absorption in a sample material;
- account for cascade summation effect;
- correction to high count rates and accidental summation;
- different methods of detection efficiency calculation;
- source-detector distance correction of detection efficiency
- operations with materials database;
- operations with spectra database
- quality assurance system;
- measurements journal.
The demonstration configuration for a typical detector made of high purity Ge and a calibration scenario are included in SpectraLineGP installation package.
SpectraLine software package has been registered
in the Register of U.S. Copyright office.